600 Personal Development Exercises
do one a day - every day!
Light bulb Managers
Visionaries with a caring and responsive approach to others.
· They shine
· They provide inspiration for others
· They are most visible when things are tough
· They respond immediately
· They are constant
· They do not discriminate with their support.
Strong on organisation skills, presentation and personal development
· They review objectives each morning
· They plan their weeks in advance
· They regularly add new skills and review resources
· They clear out the deadwood as required
· They are very aware of first impressions.
Seen as largely inaccessible and irrelevant in today’s business.
· They hoard (take rather than give)
· They work in the dark
· They are locked away and are rarely seen.
· They are held with some sentimental value until the big clear out.
· They relate best to children and older people.
· They cherish only the past.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT EXERCISE
1. What type of household manager are you?
2. Can you create another house related category that reflects different attitudes, behaviours or aspects of management?
Day 9 of Des McCabe's Personal Development Exercises
Search all of the Exercises
View our 24 Categories